Saturday, October 7, 2017

Pumpkin Patch Fun

We had a great time at the pumpkin patch today. We were worried that we might get rained out, but as we got closer to the pumpkin patch, the rain cleared off and the sun came out. It made for a gorgeous day and we had a great time.
The kids spent the first half hour with the trampoline to themselves. They had a great time bouncing around together. 




Benson was pretty content to just watch. Isn't he so cute? I understand that I'm wearing "mom goggles" and that my judgment can't be trusted, but seriously. That face!
After the trampoline we moved on to the corn cannons. Tanner and Bailey shot corn husks at targets with Dad. This is always a favorite. 


Next up, the slides. These are so fun. You can either do the half tube with a burlap sack, or the pipe slide with a piece of wood- both are super fun. 


Even little Benson got to try the slide. 
The older kids also enjoyed a lively game of tether ball. 
Bailey could hardly wait for her ride on the cow train. 
Daddy took Benson on the train so I could take a group picture. 

As you can tell, Benson was super excited. lol. 

Then we ate our picnic lunch and played on the tire swings while we waited for the hayride. 





These people are my world. 

And Benson is their entire world. It's adorable. They are all completely obsessed. 

I love this picture of Bailey and Benson. The love is real. 
And this one of Tuck. He is constantly touching, poking, invading, rolling or laying on Benson and Benson puts up with it. But its done out of love and I love watching Tucker grow into a big brother. 
The hayride dropped us off in the pumpkin patch and we to search for the perfect pumpkin. 





It took some compromising but we finally got our pumpkin and then each kid got to pick a small pumpkin too. 

This boy was my favorite orange thing in the patch. 
While the kids jumped one last time on the trampoline, I took Benson over to the corn box.
It was quite the sensory experience. 
Look at these faces. He kills me. I love him so much. 

After the corn box and the trampoline, we bought some kettle corn from one of the vendors and headed home. It was such a fun day and I'm so grateful for days like this with my family. 
Happy October!


No comments:

Post a Comment