Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Fun

It's almost Halloween and we've been filling our week with lots of Halloween fun.
We made Halloween candy houses.





We watched "Hocus Pocus" and made scary pizzas.
"Hocus Pocus" was a bit scary for my kids but they wanted to keep watching. It's really not scary at all, but they aren't use to non-cartoon movies. They did good though.  
Bailey made a little spider pizza, Tuck made a mummy pizza
and Tanner made a vampire pizza. 
Oh and one night we made caramel apples. 

So basically lots of festive foods this Halloween season. 

Then yesterday the kids had their class parties. I'm one of Bailey's room moms so I helped planned her party. She loved having me in her class with her. It was pretty cute.
We played Halloween bingo, made a scarecrow craft and ate lots of yummy food. 
Class picture with everyone smiling
then a class picture of the kids being silly. 
Bailey adores her teacher, Miss. Brown. Shes so great and she loves Bailey- which makes me love her. Seriously, we lucked out in the teacher department. 
I was able to sneak over to Tanner's party during Bailey's. I got to watch him play some games and make his craft. 
Tanner dressed as a Jedi for Halloween this year. 
Tanner's really good friend was "Darth Vader", so it was kind of perfect. 
So this is something I definitely want to remember. Tanner didn't really love our family Halloween theme this year, but he agreed to it. However, when it came time for his class Halloween party, Tanner really wanted to wear something else. He told me that he wished he could be a Jedi but he didn't have a costume.
So the night before his party, I ran to Wal-Mart and bought the fabric for Jedi robes.
I spent about 2 hours making the costume and the next morning when I woke Tanner up I said,
"Hey little Jedi, it's time to wake up." He smiled so big at me and then he saw what I had in my lap and he flipped out. He was so excited. He gave me hugs all morning before school and kept saying how much he loved his new Jedi robes. It made the late night sewing project totally worth it. 
Also, doesn't he look adorable? 

Tanner had a great time at his class party and it was such a fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment