Sunday, October 8, 2017

Grown-up Halloween Fun

Last night Chris and I went on a group date to a haunted house. It was completely terrifying and hysterical. I was laughing. I was screaming. I was crying from laughing so hard. I was out of breath from screaming so much. There were a lot of mixed emotions.
We had a great time with this group. The Schillings and the Castaldis. So much fun!
This clown was probably the creepiest part. He wouldn't stop stroking my hair and whispering "pretty bird" in my ear. Seriously unnerving. 
This is legit terror on my face. 
After the finished the haunted house, we helped our blood pressure normalize by going to get ice cream together afterwards. It was such a fun night. We are blessed with great friends. 

Then tonight I was able to go out to celebrate my awesome friend, Lacey. It was her birthday and she wanted to go out for a "witches night out". So we all dressed up and went out to dinner with her. 
It was super fun. 
I love this group picture. 
And I love this girl. She's so awesome and we have the best time together!

We ate dinner at "Red Robin" and then went back to her house for games and cake.
We were out until 2 am and now I'm wired and I'm totally going to pay for this in the morning, but it was completely worth it. 
Such a fun Halloween weekend. 





No comments:

Post a Comment