Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

Our leprechaun found us again this year. Happily, the kids had cleaned their rooms the night before so our leprechaun left us treats. They were quite excited to find the surprises the next morning. 
So today we had lucky charms for breakfast with green milk and the kids also found little green leprechaun hats waiting for them. 
After Tanner went to school, we had some friends over for a play date. We did St. Patrick's day themed jamberry manicures. 

These were a big hit with Bailey. 
Then after Tanner got home, the kids found some clues the leprechaun had left. They followed clues around the house.
There was even one in the fridge water dispenser. Tanner loved getting to read them aloud. 
As you can see, the younger two are hanging on his every word. 
Eventually the clues led them to the pot of gold. They were so excited to see what the leprechaun left for them. 
I love these two. 
We also took some St. Patrick's day pictures with our friends , the Fuhrimans. 
I love these lucky little kids. 
Jessica worked on photo shop and added some magic to this picture for St. Patrick's day. So cute!
The kids love it!
Also, how cute are these kids? Love them!




Jessica and I had fun working with my new birthday present. Chris and his parents got me an 85mm lens for my camera. I LOVE IT!. 

Anyways, we had a great St. Patrick's day. I love that the magic is still so real for my kids. I hope that doesn't end for a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment