Monday, February 9, 2015

Explore and Discover Valentine's Day Party

Don't you just LOVE this face? I know I do. 
Today I got to go to Tanner's preschool Valentine's day party. It was adorably cute. 
I love this picture of Tanner and his friends checking out their valentine's with such excitement. 
Tanner kept showing me each valentine he received.
Each kid got to take a turn passing out their valentines to everyone in the circle. 
Then it was time for snacks. Tanner doesn't really like sweets, so he only ate his orange and his pretzels but he was sweet enough to give him his cupcake. I gladly accepted and enjoyed it. 

I just love this. They are such little people. Sitting at the table and talking amongst themselves. 
These were the valentines that Tanner and I made this year. He wrote his name on each card and helped me by placing the playdoh in the cutout circle. There were 18 cards, so he got a lot of practice writing his name. 
He thought they were very cool and all the kids in his class liked them!
We also made Tanner a valentine's box. He chose a "Transformers" theme and we went for an "Optimus Prime" looking box. He loved how it turned out. 

We had a great time at his party and I am so grateful I got to be there for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment