Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tucker's First Haircut at the Salon

Today Tucker got his first real haircut at an actual salon. I gave him a haircut around 2 weeks and saved that baby hair, but since then I've been trimming his hair pretty frequently.
I finally decided it was time to hand that head of hair over to a professional. 
Tucker was ridiculously perfect during his haircut. He say unbelievably still the ENTIRE time. 
Amanda, the hair stylist, and I were laughing so hard because it was like Tucker was in a trance. I think he liked the feel of the comb against his head. He just loved the entire experience. 

You can't not love this little face. 
And here is a side view to show off how long his hair was around his ears. 
I've seriously never seen a kid hold so still. He did better than his siblings during his haircut. 

And he was flirting with Amanda the entire time. Oh this boy!
Finished product. How I love this little man. He's so sweet and so perfect. Love my little Tucker and I love his new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment