Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

The kids woke up to this sight for our Valentine's Day  morning. 
There was a wrapped book for each of our little love bugs, candy and a card. Tanner and Bailey were pretty excited about their new books and candy. 
I also got a surprise for Valentine's Day. I am so obsessed with these brookside chocolates and my flowers are absolutely gorgeous. I have a sweet husband. 
I made Chris a heart-shaped breakfast that included heart-shaped biscuits and gravy, heart shaped bacon, eggs and heart shaped strawberries.  
After breakfast I got these cuties dressed in their valentine's day clothes. Aren't they cute?
I just love this picture of Daddy and Tucker. That boy loves his Dad. 
For lunch we had  heart shaped pizza
The kids loved it. 
Then it was time for naps. While they napped, I made these chocolate covered strawberries. 
Chris and I also cleaned and organized the garage, because we are super romantic like that. 
Then we made dinner. Chris grilled some steaks and we had lobster mac-n-cheese and salad. It was so delicious. 
Then for dessert I made this cake for Chris. This is the same cake I made for Chris the day before he proposed. I secretly think this is reason he finally asked me to marry him. lol.
It's a four layer triple chocolate torte cake. So yummy. 
Then we put the kids to bed and Chris and I got to snuggle up and watch a movie. 
It was  nice relaxing Valentine's day. 
I am so lucky to have so many loves in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment