Monday, January 19, 2015

Fun at the Park

I cannot get over this amazing weather. For the last few days we have been in the low 70's and its just gorgeous. We spent the morning at "Horsebarn Park" and so did about every other kid in town. It was incredibly crowded. I had a hard time keeping track of my three kids because there were so many kids running everywhere all the time. But we all survived and the kids had a great time. 
Bailey loves to slide. She would do this over and over again. 
Because of the sheer volume of kids at the park, I didn't get Tucker out of his stroller very much. Luckily for me, Tucker is the happiest kid ever and was totally content chilling in the stroller and watching everyone else play. 
Tanner is almost to that magical age where he can swing himself. I have to get him started on the swing but then he pumps his own legs and can keep himself swinging. SOOO nice. 
It's really nice because Bailey is not to that point yet, even though she thinks she is, and I have to constantly help her swing. 
Tanner also discovered the rock wall. He wasn't sure if he liked getting that high off the ground but I was proud of him for trying. 
After a couple hours playing, we laid out our blanket and ate our picnic lunch. How cute are these kids in their sunglasses? Love them!
Once we finished eating lunch, we got the kids bikes out and went for a ride. They loved this part. I was a little stressed trying to keep everyone together because Tanner likes to ride ahead and Bailey was a little slow on the ziggle. But they had a blast. 
Here are all three kids, about to go under the bridge. 
Eventually we packed up to go home for naps. After naps though we went outside to play in the backyard. We did the stomp rocket and the kids loved that. 
Tanner was of course, way into this activity. 
Tucker and I enjoyed watching the kids from the blanket on the grass. 
I love these three small people

It was a gorgeous afternoon and a great way to kill time until Dad got home. 
May this weather keep up because we are loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment