Sunday, June 29, 2014

We LOVE Daddy!!!

Since Daddy was gone for Father's day, we decided to celebrate when he got home from his OSC training.
While we was gone we took some pictures for his Father's Day card. This was the best of them, and I love their little faces. We missed Daddy so much while was gone for those 17 days and we are so excited to have him home. If nothing else, this time away from Daddy made us appreciate him all the more. I really don't know how single moms survive, but that's a whole other story. 
Anyways, we are so excited to have him home.
 
We celebrated "Father's Day" on the Sunday after he got home and these kids were so happy to get to spend some time with Daddy. Notice Chris' buzzed hair. When he got home Bailey immediately asked "Where is my other daddy? My daddy with hair." I was cracking up. Chris does look different without his hair, but luckily he's still our Daddy. 
I asked Chris what he wanted for his "Father's Day" dinner. He requested ranch pork chops with parmesan mashed potatoes- its one of his favorites and he wasn't disappointed. Then for dessert we (and by we I mean everyone but me) had strawberry milkshakes. Tanner gave it two very enthusiastic thumbs up. 

We sure do love these three babes and we feel blessed to get to be their parents. But today we are grateful for Daddy. He makes us happy and we can't imagine life without him (well we can imagine life without him permanently)
Happy Father's Day to the Daddy of these little sweethearts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment