Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tanner's 1st Day of Preschool

Today Tanner started preschool. I seriously cannot believe how big my little man is getting.
We enrolled him at "Noah's Ark" twice a week. He goes every Tuesday and Thursday from 8-12:00.
Here is a picture of him before we left for school this morning.
How I love this boy!

Tanner said he loved preschool. He said they learned about colors, had "circle time", played on the little and big parks (playgrounds) and then had a snack. He also described his snack for me. (Pretzels and cheese- in case you were wondering).
He said he really liked preschool, but he didn't want to go back for a while. haha.
Luckily, he has all weekend until he gets to go back.
I think we will really enjoy preschool, but I don't think he liked missing out on anything we did while he as gone.
 
As it was, Bailey and I had an entire morning to ourselves. We took Mimi to the library to do some genealogy and I took Bailey to the "toddler music class".
I was such a darling little class. We sang and danced and did rhymes. Bailey loved it.
Here is a pic of my girl and I at the library.
 
 

After the library, Bailey and I took a walk downtown. We went by the fountain and walked in the flower garden. Then we went to the "Wal-Mart Cafe" and got ice cream. The cafe is so cute. They give out little ice cream hats and coloring books. Bailey thoroughly enjoyed all the attention she got.
The girls who worked at the cafe thought she was so cute, they took her picture for their fb page. haha. She loved it!
Oh and we rode the truck outside the "5 & 10".
I think she could get use to having mom and Bailey time twice a week. But she did ask for her "Tanner" every 20 minutes. She loves her brother so much!!!
 
Then we picked up Mimi and headed back to Tanner's school to pick him up.
Then we all went to "Chick-Fil-A" for lunch and let the kids play at the play place.
All-in-all, I think it was a successful first day of preschool.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment