Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family Trip to Springfield

Last weekend we drove up for Springfield for stake conference. Chris had to work on Saturday until 3 but he was able to get off for Sunday. After he got home we packed the car and drove the two hours to Springfield.
We got in around 5:45 pm and we were all ready to eat. So we headed over to "Incredible Pizza"
Wow- we loved this place. Awesome pizza buffet with pasta, hot dogs, salad and yummy desserts. We ate and ate and then ate some more.
Especially Bailey. I couldn't believe the amount of food she put away. 
Here is a pic I tried to snap of the kids and I at our table. Chris was getting some food- I know I totally cut my head off, but the kids look so cute, I still love it.
Tanner enjoying his dessert pizza. 
Sweet smiles
After we stuffed ourselves with pizza and other yummy stuff, we headed over to the arcade room. Such fun! It had arcade games, go-carts, bumper cars and laser tag.
Bailey had sooo much fun walking around and pushing every button in sight.
Tanner loved every game that involved shooting some kind of gun.
See?
Even Bailey had a turn playing games
Probably one of our favorite games.
Sweet girl!
After spending about an hour playing games we redeemed our tickets for some prizes. Tanner got two little cars and a bouncy toys. Bailey got two bracelets and a doll- which she completely loves!
Then we headed back over to the buffet to get some dessert.
Here's Tanner with his ice cream
Bailey with her purple-haired doll
By the time we left the pizza place it was almost 8. We headed over to our hotel, bathed the kids and put them to bed. Then I headed over to the oh-so-wonderful-Target. How I love their little kid clothes. So darling. I wanted just about everything in that store.
When I got back from Target, everyone was asleep.
Here are the kids the next morning. Love their sleepy hair. haha
After we woke up and ate breakfast, we got the kids ready for church.
Bailey all dressed for Stake Conference. LOVE her silly happy face
Haha- I love this picture. Bailey is looking for her belly button, but because she's wearing a onesie she couldn't find it. Love this girl!
Handsome boy all ready for stake conference.
Me and my kiddos!

Growing up I remember stake conference trips being so fun. Even though we have to drive 2 hours to go to stake conference, my parents always managed to make it fun. I wanted to carry that tradition on to my kids. So even though it was a quick trip, we were able to spend some fun time together. I love my little family and I'm grateful for every minute we have together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment