Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Easter

I LOVE Easter! Its such a beautiful holiday.
Here are some pictures from our Easter celebrations.
The kids digging into their Easter baskets.

Tanner loved his because pretty much everything in there was "Star Wars" related. (He's REALLY into star wars right now)
I can't let him watch the shows or movies because it makes him way to violent- trying to cut/hit everything with his lightsaber. But he plays with the legos and we got him a small storm trooper action figure. HE LOVES IT.

Bailey's was mostly full of food/snacks and a couple toys.

Bailey is such a ham. She always smiles for her pictures, which is great because Tanner will hardly look up at me for his pictures now. What happened to the boy that would stop whatever he was doing to say "CHEESE" and actually smile cute for a picture??? I miss that kid!

I got the kids dressed in their Easter outfits. I worked so hard on Bailey's dress. It took ALOT of late nights, but I love how it turned out. I love how she looks in it and I LOVE THAT THEY ARE MATCHING!



Me and my boy

Daddy and his girl

We dyed eggs and had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard. Tanner loved dying eggs this year. He dropped all of his eggs into the cups, even though most the cups already had eggs, he just piled them on. It was so funny to watch him pull out the colored eggs though. He thought it was really fun.

Hunting was pretty fun too. He ran around and found all but a couple, which we made him leave for Bailey and Clark.


Bailey with her egg

And I made my first ham for our Easter dinner. It turns out- Ham is super easy. Not intimidating at all now. Dinner was great and it was fun to all be together. I LOVE Easter. I really love all the holidays, but the ones when I get to dress my kids up are at the top of my list.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Bailey's dress! You did an awesome job on it! I wish I had that kind of patience... Oh, and your kids are the cutest things ever (along with Maddie, of course).

    ReplyDelete