Thursday, January 5, 2012

Warmest January Ever

I can't get over the weather we have been having so far this year. Its been in the low 60's on and off for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow the high is 66 degrees. The average this time of year is usually around 43 degrees. Its crazy. I'm not complaining, actually quite the opposite. I'm LOVING it! I hate being stuck inside the house and Tanner is like a caged animal. He goes crazy and is constantly running circles just trying to use up energy. He's a wild boy.
Well today I took the kids for a bike ride. Well actually Tanner rode his bike while Bailey rode in the front pack carrier. I love Tanner's her tricycle because it has a removable handle bar that I can use to push and steer. Its great! I just buckle tanner in and while he thinks he peddling, I can push with just one hand and carry Bailey in the front carrier. Easy peasy.
We met up with our neighbors and had a great walk/ride.
Here are a few pics of my little man on his bike.
He loves his bike
He even packed his giraffe and a bottle of chocolate milk for the trip.

Well tomorrow I think we will go to the park and then head over to my parents house for the Cotton bowl- MAY THE HOGS KICK BOOTY!

1 comment:

  1. So on an unrelated note to this post- I was looking at the side pics you have on your blog- and it's amazing how much that newborn pic of Tanner still looks like him! I love his cute parted hair.

    ReplyDelete