Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Day Photo Fun

Yesterday I spent a good two hours taking pictures of my kiddos for our Valentine's day card. For those of you who don't know me, I LOVE Valentine's day. So this was the perfect chance to dress my kids up and take some sweet pictures. Here are some of my favorites.

Tanner took a lot of convincing for most of these pics.
He just didn't want to stand still and smile. Imagine that- a 2 year old not wanting to hold still. But all in all we got some cute ones I think.



I posed him like this while taking his pictures.

Then while I was taking Bailey's pictures Tanner came over and posed himself like this, and said "Cheese again, Mom". I about died laughing.


And Bailey was pretty good, after she got to eat. As you can tell in the pictures- she is practically starving and wasting away to nothing.





I ordered the cards today and I can't wait to see how they turned out.
This year is Chris' turn to plan our Valentine's date so we'll see how he does. I've been collecting ideas on Pinterest and next year I'm doing a "14 days of Lovin" leading up to Valentine's day. SO excited!

Also- next week Bailey turns 6 months- so be on the look out for the pictures from that. I just got her petti romper in the mail today and I'm pretty much in love with the way she looks in it.

Until then...

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to see the cards!! love these pictures. tanner and bailey have got to stop being so cute.

    ReplyDelete