Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Steps for my Little Man

Tanner has already had a big week and its only Wednesday.
Last night I gave him his first bath in the big boy tub. He loved it. I think he was in there for about 45 minutes just playing around. He only tried to drink the bath water twice, so all in all- not bad.

Tanner playing in the tub



Its so fun to watch him grow and hit different milestones.
Today we hit another milestone- Tanner found his toes. I had to help him a little first but after he discovered that they were attached to his feet, he had a blast. He just kept raising his legs and grabbing his toes and then just laying there holding his toes. So funny.




















Tanner surprised himself when he discovered his toes.

I made a fabric travel high chair today for Tanner. My friend Julie gave me the idea and after I finally got to go to JoAnn's last weekend, I had material to make one. I like it- and I'm really excited to use it.

Tanner in his new fabric high chair


















Here are some pictures of my boys on the motorcycle- Chris is going to sell it when it gets warmer, but since it was in the 60's today, he decided to take it for a ride.

My cute boys on the motorcycle


















Tanner has mastered rolling over from his front to his back. Now I'm trying to get him to roll from his back to his front. But he is totally content laying on his back, so I'm not sure that will happen. I also haven't been able to to motivate him enough to crawl.
Tonight in the tub he pulled himself forward a little, but its easy to do in the tub because its so slippery. I guess he will just crawl when he's good and ready. He's just growing up so fast, I can't wait to see what else he learns this week.

5 comments:

  1. I love when they find their toes, it is so cute! I love the traveling high chair, really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank pic of him in the tub is adorable!!! I love those eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The travel high chair is awesome!! I need to keep working on my sewing skills. I kind of need to figure out my machine though because that's my main problem. Oh, and Tanner is so cute and chubby! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. And again- way too crafty! Where did you find the idea for the fabric chair- I've never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete