Thursday, August 24, 2023

Tanner's 14th Birthday

Happy Birthday to this great kid! Tanner turned 14 today. 
Like most years, on his birthday, he had school. But, I was able to bring him lunch and he loved that.
He loves sushi and so I brought him that for lunch and he devoured it. 
I love that boy and his adult taste buds. 

It was also fun to see Bailey at lunch. Her and Tanner have the same lunch hour on both their "A" and "B" day schedules so anytime I have lunch with one of them, I can see both of them. 

After school we had his birthday party. It was a family party this year and he asked for a movie theater themed party. It was fun to style and Tanner loved it. 



We had popcorn, popcorn themed cupcakes, candy and kool-aid squeezes- along with cake. 
 


Tanner wanted a bundt cake this year and he asked for White Chocolate Raspberry. 
I grabbed one from "Nothing Bundt" and made my life so much simpler. 
It was delicious too!



We grilled burgers for his birthday and then got some of his birthday treats and watched the movie of his choice. 
We bought him "Spiderman- across the Spiderverse" for his birthday and he was so excited to watch it. 


Happy birthday to our favorite oldest child. 
Tanner is a gem and we are grateful to him for his example and love to his younger siblings. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment