Sunday, January 29, 2023

Temple Trips

The kids had two chances to go to the temple this month and they took them both. 
Back in November I scheduled a proxy baptism appointment for our family. 
Little did I know, the ward already had a youth temple trip scheduled. So on the Saturday that Chris and I left for our couple's cruise, our ward's youth left for the temple. This was Bailey first trip and I was so sad to miss it. But both Tanner and Bailey had a great time and loved their time in the temple. 
Tanner rode up with a van full of his friends from young men. 
Bailey was able to ride up to Kansas City with her friend Chloe and Chloe's mom took some pictures for me to commemorate the special day. 
Then when we got back from our Cruise, we took the kiddos to the temple ourselves. 
We got a babysitter for our younger two kids and got to spend some time with our older two. 
It was such a beautiful day. We had a special time in the temple and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful kids who have a desire to serve in the temple. 





I really am incredibly grateful for these two and the time we had to serve and learn together. 
We had some great conversations on our drive there and back and I'm looking forward to many more trips together this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment