Sunday, January 29, 2023

Bailey enters Young Womens + New Beginnings

I can hardly believe my Bailey girl is old enough to enter young womens. With the recent changes for the age, boys and girls can enter the youth program in January of the year they will turn 12. So Bailey is 11 right now but she's now in Young Womens and it's blowing my mind. 
I'm excited for her and I can't wait to see her grow this year. 
I hope she will make an effort to develop a relationship with her Savior and Heavenly Father.
I hope she will make some good friends that will uplift and encourage her. 
I hope she will grow to love the scriptures. 

We had "New Beginnings" tonight and all the new girls were introduced and welcomed. There are 5 new girls this year and Bailey is as excited as the rest of them. It was a great program and I'm so excited for Bailey and the rest of the girls!


Bailey is such a sweet girl and I know if she will invest her attention in the right places she will do great things! Welcome to Young Women's Bailey girl!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment