Sunday, January 1, 2023

New Year's Eve 2023

Wow! Another year has come and gone and the time is flying by. The saying "the days are long but the weeks are short" is really true. Some days feel like an eternity but then I turn around and its the start of another week, or one of my kids celebrates a birthday and I can hardly believe it. 
This year was no exception. 
We started our night at the Lowden's house. We all brought different foods. We ate, we played games and we talked. It was lots of fun. 
The kids had lots of friends there as well. 
Tanner had fun playing games with his friends too. 

We only stayed for a few hours and then left around 10 pm. 
We got home in time to do some fireworks, eat some more yummy food and then we watched a movie. 
The kids wanted to bring the blankets outside to watch the fireworks and so they laid on the grass and made themselves comfortable. 
 

  

I had to take a few pictures, because it wouldn't be a new year's eve without some cheesy pictures. 
 


 


 


I'm looking forward to a new year. I love setting goals and planning so the first of the year is such a great refresh. I have some really fun trips planned this year and I'm going to start working this month. It's going to be a great year. Bring it on 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment