Saturday, June 2, 2018

Lake Day in MH

Daddy had drill in Mountain Home this weekend, so we all went over to hang out with Nanny and Papa and the rest of the cousins came too. While Daddy was gone to drill, the rest of us spent the day at the lake. It was great weather and although the lakes are flooded and the water was a bit murky, we had a great time playing. The kids swam and swam and loved it.
It's so nostalgic for me to go swim at the lake, I spent many summer nights as a child swimming at these lakes and it so fun to see my kids enjoying the same activity. 


Benson really loved the warmer lake water. Our pool is still pretty chilly, so I haven't been able to get him in his floatie at the pool, but he happily played in the lake for a long time. 




I can't get enough of this kid. He's so squishy!
Beach bumming while getting some nourishment. The best part of the lake is the food. We use to always bring all the best snacks for our lake days as kids. The same holds true today. 
How cute are Nanny and Bens?
Tucker is my little buddy. He almost never leaves my side. He loves to snuggle and he loves to play. I love it. I'm glad Aunt Julieta caught this moment between Tuck and I. 
Bailey loved jumping off everyone's shoulders and hanging on everyone's backs. She's such a snuggler. 

As for Tanner, he loved just swimming around and playing with his cousins. It so fun to see the cousins playing together. 


We had a great day at the lake. That night we watched a movie on the projector in the basement while a thunderstorm raged outside. It was so fun.
Then Sunday we went to church with Nanny and Papa and we drove back during nap time. It was a great weekend and we had so much fun with all the cousins and Nanny & Papa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment