Saturday, June 9, 2018

Centerton Fishing Derby

Yesterday was the Centerton Fishing Derby. The big kids had so much fun with Daddy.
Benson was up with a fever all night, so I had to keep him home. But Dad saved the day and took the three older kids and they had the best time.
I don't know why my kids aren't more grossed out by fish. They love them so much. 
Seriously, this picture. I'm dying. 
The kids caught 7 fish and they were so huge. Look at the size of these fish!
I love this family of mine. I'm sad I couldn't be there, but Aunt Sarah and her family went to the derby too and she took pictures for me. It was almost as good as being there. 


Tonight Chris fried up 3 of the fish and we ate them for dinner. However, they were so huge that we only were able to eat half of that. The fillets were huge. 
The kids had so much fun. It's always fun for them to go to the derby because they always catch fish at the derby. Otherwise, we would never catch fish in our local ponds.
I'm so grateful Dad took the big kids. He's just the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment