Sunday, January 14, 2018

Tucker is a Sunbeam

Today was our first Sunday at church in 2018. We had sick kids last week. With the new year, all the primary kids change classes. 
How is it possible that my little Tucker is a "sunbeam"? I can hardly believe it. I'm honestly so excited thinking about the primary program this year because it's going to be hysterical. I just know it. Also, how cute is this little boy in his bow tie? I love it and I love him. 
Besides Tucker starting Sunbeams, Tanner and Bailey changed classes in primary too. Tanner is now in the Valiant 8 class and Bailey is in CTR 6. They are both in senior primary and I feel like my kids are getting way too old, way too fast. 
So here's to new classes and teachers for these kids and another great year in primary.
p.s. Don't you love Benson in his matching bow tie and old man suspenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment