Monday, January 15, 2018

The First Snow of the Year

We finally got a little snow. It's a really pathetic snow and it didn't stick to the roads, but the kids were so excited. Also, we were already out of school today for MLK day, so we didn't even get an official snow day. 
We have this super steep driveway that is terrible all year long except when it snows. When it snows, our driveway is amazing for sledding. But this snow didn't stick to the driveway so I just pulled the kids around in the backyard on the sled. They loved it and it reaffirmed how out of shape I am. 
They had the best time. 
Except Benson, he was not a fan.
I made him take pictures with me, but he just wanted to go inside. 
Tucker loved throwing snowballs. 
Bailey was laughing so much as I pulled her around outside. I love this girl and her happy smile. 
And this stinker. He wasn't the biggest fan of sledding.
Tanner loved it, but I got worn out pretty quick so he helped me pull his younger siblings around. 
It was fun and even though the snow was short lived, the kids loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment