Thursday, December 21, 2017

More Christmas Fun

We've been having so much fun this month. I really love December and all the family time.
Every Friday we watch a movie and I make a pizza, well this last weekend I made a snowman pizza and the kids LOVED it. 
We also did our annual Christmas baking. Every year I pick a Saturday and I bake all day. Then we drive around delivering plates of cookies to our friends and family.
Tanner was so cute. He loved all the cookies so much and he was thrilled to give them to his friends.
He really loved this gingerbread man cookie. 
Also, this year I didn't wrap all our Christmas books to open each day. I left them all out so they could be enjoyed all month long. I don't know which I liked more, but I know that Bailey was thrilled to have access to all our Christmas book all the time. I keep finding her on the floor next to the Christmas tree with books all around her. She's the cutest little bookworm. I love that she has a love of reading. 
Also, how cute is this little Santa baby??
Oh and the kids got their letters back from Santa and they were so excited.
Each letter was hand written and personalized to each kid. I love this cute tradition. 
Last night the kids found the golden minivan express tickets on their beds and they were so excited.
They've been asking when we would be doing the minivan express, so they were pretty happy to find the tickets before bed last night. 
I love these silly kids
We loaded up into the van and each of us had a thermos of hot cocoa, a bag of popcorn and a blanket. It was perfect and we had a great time looking for lights. We found so many cool houses that danced to music this year. 
Tanner fell asleep before we got home, but the kids all really loved it. 
Tonight we finally finished our gingerbread houses. We built them last week but I wanted to let them set and harden before decorating and then we got busy. So we finally decorated them and now, in less than a week we will smash them to pieces. 


The kids had their last day of school today and now its officially CHRISTMAS BREAK!
We are so excited.
Tomorrow we are going on the Christmas train and I can hardly wait.
The Christmas train is a family favorite and we've been waiting all month to finally go.
School is out, let the partying begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment