Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Class Christmas Parties

Today I got to go to the kids' class Christmas parties. I'm one of the room moms for Bailey's class so I was actually in charge of her party. I had help and that was amazing.
We had a great time. It was a snowman themed party and I think all the kids loved it.
Bailey was thrilled that I was there. 
Seriously, look at this girl. She was so excited!
The kids made snowman slime and absolutely loved it. It was a mess but they were so happy. 
They also played this cup game. They had to through yarn snowballs at the cups to knock them over.
This game was also a hit. 
Then the last game was a candy cane pickup.
Whatever candy cane went into their mouth they got to keep. 
We ended the party with one of the parents reading a Christmas story. 

During Bailey's party, I was able to sneak over to Tanner's class and see him at his party.
His party was way more chill and I loved it.
They just ate pizza, watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
It was great. Oh and each of the kids got reindeer antlers from Mrs. Chambliss.
I'm so glad I was able to be there for parts of it. 
Tanner's class also did a book exchange and secret Santa reveal after their movie.
They had been bringing small treats all week and getting treats in return from their secret Santas, but today they gave their book to their friend and got to find out who their secret Santa was.
It was adorable. They were all so excited!
Tanner's buddy Hendrix was his secret Santa and he got him a Star Wars book. Tanner was so thrilled. 
Both kids had a great time at their parties and I'm so happy I was able to go.
Now one more day of school and it's CHRISTMAS VACATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment