Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Parents Thanksgiving at Elm Tree Elementary

Yesterday I got to go have lunch with Bailey for the "Parents Thanksgiving Lunch".
She was so excited to see me there. I told her I would be there but still when I showed up, she was so surprised. I love that little things like lunch make her so happy. 
Oh and this girl loved her Thanksgiving lunch. She ate almost everything on her plate with enthusiasm. It was so funny to watch. School cafeteria food is not the greatest, but she didn't seem to mind one bit. 
We had a great lunch together and I dread the day when she doesn't love it when I visit her at lunch for school. Please don't get too cool for me sweet girl. 


Then today I had lunch with my sweet Tanner boy. Luckily he isn't too cool for me yet either.
He ran up to me and gave me a big hug when I arrived. Then he helped me get my tray of food and we found some friends to sit with. Tanner didn't love his lunch like Bailey did, but he ate pretty well. 
It was cute to watch Tanner interact with his little friends. I just love this boy and all his sweetness. 
In two more days we are out for Thanksgiving break and I cannot wait. I need a break for our routine and I need some time with my kids. I'm so excited. 
Bring on all the food, family, football and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment