Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Fun

Happy Valentine's Day from my sweethearts!!
Today was a crazy busy day but it was full of fun. Before I get into all the school parties and activities, check out these valentine's day pictures. I took these for our annual v-day card.
Silly Tucker boy!

Tanner is a total champ most of the time. He's so good at pictures. 

Bailey is probably my favorite to photograph lately though. She loves to pose and smile for the camera. It makes my job way more enjoyable. 
Now onto our Valentine's day fun!
I woke up nice and early to make Daddy a nice, festive breakfast. He was very excited. He typically eats cold cereal for breakfast during the week, so this was a treat. 
Then I took Tucker to a friend's house and I drove to Bailey's Valentine's class party. She was so happy I was there. She kept giving me hugs and showing me all the stuff at her table.
They ate snacks and made a craft. It was the typical kindergarten cuteness. 


As usual, the sorting of the valentines was the best part of the party. 
Then I ran back and picked up Tucker and went to a visiting teaching get-together. 
We visited there for about an hour and Tucker did not want to leave. 
I finally got him back into the car and we raced over to the kids' school again. We met Daddy there and he hung out with Tucker while I went to Tanner's class party. 
I helped with one of the games for Tanner's class so I didn't take a ton of pictures. 
I love watching my kids interact with their friends. It's pretty adorable. 
After their games and craft, the kids ate their snacks. Tanner was so happy I was there and kept giving me hugs the entire time. Sweet boy! 

I'm so glad I was able to go to their class parties. I don't know how long I will be able to keep that up, so I'm grateful for all the time I get with them at school. 
Then I got Tucker from Chris and took him home for nap time. Later we got the kids from school and Daddy made us a delicious dinner. It was our year to stay home for Valentine's day so it was a very chilled and relaxed evening. So nice.
Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment