Friday, February 10, 2017

Playgroup Valentine's Day Party

We had a fun Valentine's Day party today for our playgroup. I decided not to host this year, but I brought all the decorations and set it all up at my friend Tracie's house. She has a much bigger house and when I realized there would be something like 30 kids at this party, I took her up on her offer to host. 30 kids is way too many for my house!! 
So here is the setup
Everyone who came signed up and brought a snack food. I just supplied the dishes and the decorations and all the other moms supplied the food. It's so much easier that way and it's a super cheap way to do a playgroup party.

Tucker was pretty happy to see the party set up- he was so excited when all the kids started arriving. 
After everyone arrived, we had all the kids decorate their own little bags for their valentines. Tucker wanted my help drawing a train on his. I love this train-obsessed boy. 
He worked so hard putting stickers on his bag and coloring his train. 
Then we had the kids line up their bags on the floor and they all walked around  and put their valentines in the bags. It was quick and efficient. Then came the fun part. Tuck loved sorting through his bag and looking at all his treats. 
After passing out valentines, we ate. It was a lot of sugar and the kids loved picking out the treats they wanted. Tucker lost his mind over the twizzlers and donuts. 
It was a fun little party and I'm grateful for such a fun group of mom friends to play with all the time. Look at all these kids! Isn't that crazy. But we had a blast. 
Now onto class parties for Tanner and Bailey and Valentine's day fun as a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment