Monday, February 20, 2017

Lego Batman Party & Movie Outing

Tonight we had so much fun with our friends the Quales. 
We had a small Lego Batman party at our house for our boys. Lacey has three boys and they are close in age to my boys and she lives down the street, so the friendship was inevitable.
We ate pizza and then enjoyed cupcakes, popcorn and rice Krispie treats. 
Lacey and I had fun putting this little party together. 






Oh and all the kids got little batman masks to wear. Tucker looked so cute in his, I was cracking up. 
How cute are these little batman??

They are super cool kids!
Even though Bailey isn't all that into Batman, she got to tag along for the fun!
After our little party, we loaded up in my "bat-mobile" and we drove to the theater together.
We saw the new "Lego Batman" movie and it was so cute. The boys loved sitting together and they were laughing the entire time. 
After the movie we snagged a picture in front of the movie poster. Tucker didn't feel like cooperating but Bailey joined the boys for a pic. 

Here's the whole crew outside the theater. They loved being out so late and getting to play outside after dark. 
I just love these silly kids!
It was such a fun night with some good friends. I love finding friends that need as little of a reason as I do to host a party. And since we are having a third boy in a couple months, we love finding friends with lots of boys too. And since I will only ever have one girl- I don't have to feel bad when I spoil her. So stay tuned for a Beauty and the Beast Party for Bailey and her friends. The new movie comes out next month and I've been planning a sweet little party and movie outing for her and her friends too. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment