Thursday, April 21, 2016

Another Frosty Frozen Date Night

Bailey and I went on our annual "Frozen" date tonight at Chick-fil-a. She was in total heaven. When it was time for her to meet them, she was so giddy she almost couldn't talk. She loves princesses so much. 
Here she is waving bye to Anna and Elsa , so cute. 
                                                  
There were sing along songs and hugs with the princesses. 
It helped that Bailey's little buddy, Chloe, was there to hang out with too. 
We played on the playground and then had ice cream.
I'm so grateful for little dates like this with my kids. I love one-on-one time with them and I really love taking them to do things that enjoy. This was the perfect outing for my princess-obsessed girl and we look forward to going again next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment