Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Fun

How cute are these kids? We did a quick Valentine's day photo shoot after school one day so I could get a picture for our annual v-day card. 
We used a friend's lemonade stand for the kissing booth and I love how these turned out. 

Seriously? Who wouldn't line up for a kiss from these kids?
Then on the Friday before Valentine's day there was no school so we hosted a brunch.
It was so cute and fun. Everyone brought something and it came together so festive.

We had mini waffle shots


Sausage hearts
Then we had pancake kabobs
And lots of pancake toppings

There were also festive fruit kabobs



What a cute bunch of kids. 
Tucker enjoyed the buffet of breakfast foods. He was a big fan of the blueberries. 
We didn't have enough seats for everyone so some kids had to sit on the floor. I don't think they minded too much. 
Me helping Tanner pick out what he wanted to eat. 
Yum! Tanner loved the waffle shots. 

I just love these girls! Karina and Bailey are the best of friends. 
Then after everyone had eaten we did a mini baking photo shoot. We took pics of each sibling set with the v-day kitchen set up. They turned out pretty darling. 

Tucker the master baker. I love him. 
This was definitely my favorite and the editing makes it even cuter. 

I think everyone loved their pictures and had a great time at the brunch. It was the perfect way to kick off Valentine's day weekend. Then on Saturday, Chris took me out for a wonderful valentine's day date. We got dinner and dessert and a movie. It was perfect. However, the next morning which was valentine's day- I woke up with strep throat. So terrible. Luckily my amazing husband took great care of me and the kids. I am lucky I married such a great guy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment