Wednesday, February 24, 2016

dance observation day

Yesterday was dance observation day. I LOVE observation day. It's so hysterical. 
The girls have been learning the dance recital numbers so we got to see them rehearse what they had learned so far. 
Here are the pics.
The first half of the class was ballet.
Here is Bailey checking her feet, making sure they are in first position. She's very particular and careful about her form. Sometimes she focuses so hard and tries to get the form just perfect that she gets behind on the dance. But it's still so cute to see her concentrating. 

Working on different positions


My little twirler

Stretching- making her butterfly. 

tiptoeing off the "stage"
The second half of class was all tap. I didn't care for tap last year, but Bailey is getting better at it and its so cute to watch. She has so much sass and personality during tap. It's hysterical to watch. 


This girl...she kills me. 



This is my absolute favorite picture from practice. How adorable is that pointed toe. 
Then at the end of class, everyone  gets a sticker from Ms. Rachel. 
Bailey is loving dance and she really adores Ms. Rachel. I'm so excited for recital time this year. Its going to be so cute!
I love watching Bailey dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment