Friday, September 4, 2015

Princess Pre-K Kickoff

Yesterday we hosted a Princess Pre-K Kickoff party for Bailey and some of her little girlfriends. It was our last chance to play before the craziness of school started.  It was so fun. We watched the new Cinderella movie and all the girls dressed the part. 
Two other mom's brought the food and I handled the decorations. The girls loved it all so much. 
We did up-do's for the girls who wanted one. It was completely adorable. 
I kind of love the blue and gold together. 
And since the movie had butterflies throughout, we had to use them to decorate with. It was so fun and such a cute movie. 

We served white cheddar popcorn
One of my awesome mom friends made super cute Rice Krispie Treat wands. Thank you Tori!
while the other awesome mom made Marshmallow pops


and she also made personalized water bottle labels for the occasion. So fun. Thank you Jessica!
I supplied these sweet glass slippers filled with sixlets. 

Bailey pretty much loved the entire event. She loves anything princess related and so she was in heaven with all her little girlfriends around. 
Bailey getting her snacks before we started the movie. 
I just love all these girls. 
Bailey's favorite part were the rice krispie treat wants. 
Here are all the girls eating their snacks while watching. 
I just love this girl. 
And one of all the girls on the couch. 
I feel so blessed to know so many awesome mom's and for Bailey to have so many cute little friends to play with. This was such a fun day and I think all the girls enjoyed it
Seriously, how adorable are these girls?
From left to right: Camry Lowden, Kenlee Lowden, Karina Fuhriman, Bailey, Addi and Chloe Caresia. 
I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!
After the movie was over I found Bailey trying to get her little miniature glass slipper to fit on her foot. So cute. 


This was our last little hurrah before Bailey starts preschool next week. It's going to be so weird to have her gone three days a week, but I know she's going to love it. She's so excited for preschool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment