Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Bailey's First Day of Pre-K

Bailey started preschool at Explore and Discover today. She could not have been more excited. She watched Tanner go to preschool last year and each time she begged to join him. Now she is finally getting her own turn and she couldn't be happier. 


Here's Bailey and I before leaving to take her to school. After her first day she told her teacher, "But I don't want to leave. I don't miss my Mom yet." Lol. I am so happy she loved it so much. 
Here she is outside her preschool
The adjustment was made easier because of this little girl. Bailey and Chloe are becoming quite the little buds. They are so cute together!
The kids walk into the classroom, hang up their bags, wash their hands and then they can get buckets out and play on the rug for awhile. Bailey didn't hesitate to join in. 


After school I picked up Bailey and we met Bailey's best little friend for ice cream to celebrate their first day of preschool. 
This face says it all. She loved her first day and she loved getting ice cream with her little bestie. 

Karina and Bailey are so stinkin' cute together. 
little diva. I love this picture. It's just so totally Bailey.  
After ice cream, we walked over to the fountain and let the girls play. They had so much fun. 






They are the best of friends and I'm so grateful we have such good people in our lives. 
And I'm so grateful they had a great first day of preschool!





No comments:

Post a Comment