Friday, May 22, 2015

Tanner's Last Week of Pre-K

This week was Tanner's last week of Pre-K. I can hardly believe the school year is over. 
We are so excited for Kindergarten but it makes me sad that Tanner is getting so big. 
Monday was "water day" and the kids had so much fun. 
Tanner loved this sprinkler hose, he had so much fun playing. 

They were taking turns dumping buckets of water on their heads. It was pretty comical to watch. 
Here is the whole class after the water fun. 
Wednesday was a normal day, but on Friday we got to walk over to the ice cream shop at the "Wal-mart cafe" with Tanner's class. 
Here is a comparison of Tanner's last day of school pic and his first day from earlier. 
I don't feel like he looks too different, which I'm grateful for,
but I know he's learned sooo much this year!
I just love this kid. 

Here is my boy waiting patiently for his ice cream.
I was so grateful that I got to go spend some one on one time with Tanner on his last day. 
He ordered "mint chocolate chip" and he ate every bite.
Ice cream cheers with some of his classmates.
After ice cream, the kids took turns riding Sam Walton's toy truck. 
Tanner and his two buddies, Gavin and Ryan. Such little cuties. 
He got his completion certificate from his wonderful teacher. 
Last day of school class picture with the teachers. 
"Hooray its Summer!!!!"

Now our Summer vacation can officially begin. I am so grateful for the amazing teachers Tanner had this year and for all they taught him. I'm excited for Bailey to enjoy the same attention and fun next year. 
Now onto Kindergarten for Tanner. But first--- SUMMER VACATION!


No comments:

Post a Comment