Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Wonderful Mother's Day for Me!

Happy Mother's day to me! And to all the other wonderfully amazing moms in my life. 
My husband let me sleep in and that was so nice. I love sleeping in. I'm not a morning person and I really struggle with getting up in the morning, so any chance I get to sleep in is heavenly. 
I woke up to this amazing breakfast. Crepes with white chocolate custard, strawberries and whip cream. Oh so amazing!!! Oh and there were scrambled eggs and sausage. I was a spoiled girl. 
Then I got my gifts. Again, spoiled. I got cards from the kids, chocolate caramels and flowers from my husband and a gift card for a mani/pedi. Needless to say it was a good day. 
Then we went to church. Church was nice. Although our primary didn't sing, which made me sad. I love it when the primary kids sing. It's always so adorable. And it was going to be Bailey's first time singing. Oh well... Maybe they will sing for Father's day. 
After church I got to relax a little while Chris made this amazing dinner. 
He made grilled shrimp, red snapper and stuffed scallops. There was also a salad and french fries. It was awesome. I ate so much.
My heart is so full today. I am so blessed. These three kids own my heart and I can't believe how lucky I am sometimes. Oh they definitely drive me crazy and sometimes the days just drag on and on, but the weeks are flying by and I need my kids to stop growing up. 
They are the sweetest, funniest, most stubborn and amazing kids ever.
I'm such a lucky lady. 

I'm so grateful for my Mom and my Mother-in-law. They are amazing examples for me and I look to them more often than not. Happy Mother's day to all my favorite mom's out there!





No comments:

Post a Comment