Saturday, April 4, 2015

Lots of Easter Fun

On the Thursday before Easter we dyed our eggs. The kids were so excited. Tucker didn't understand what we were doing, but he was happy to be a part of it. 
I love using my fiesta mugs because I can put the correct color dye in the matching mug. It makes it easier for the kids to figure out.
This year I bought a couple pairs of the bunny spoons. Tanner loved using them to lift the eggs out of the dye. 
True to character, Bailey only wanted to use the "girl" colors- pink/red, purple and yellow. 
working hard to make their eggs look pretty. 
Oh sweet Tucker. You are such a happy baby. He loved the hard-boiled eggs. 
This boy---he's so animated. I love it so much. I love how happy he is. 
Tanner and all his finished eggs- as you can see, most of his are blue and green.  
Bailey with all her eggs, almost all hers are red/pink and purple. 
The following Friday we got to go to Tanner's preschool for his class Easter egg hunt.
Tanner was so cute when we got there, he grabbed Bailey's hand and walked with her to the egg hunt.

Taking a break by the big tree
Even Tucker enjoyed hunting for eggs with his siblings at Tanner's school. 
On the hunt...
Here is Tanner's class sorting through their loot after the egg hunt. 

Tanner was so excited that Tucker got an egg. 

It was a fun little event and I'm glad we got to be there for it. I almost didn't take Bailey and Tucker because I treasure the time I have with just Tanner, but Tanner was so excited that siblings could come and he begged me to bring his little brother and sister. He's such a great brother!

Then Today we got to see the Easter Bunny at Silver Dollar City with the cousins. 


Little Tucker loved the Easter bunny!
I think this Easter bunny is the least creepy Easter bunny I've ever seen. The kids loved it!
 

We are so excited for Easter tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment