Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

We had such a wonderful Easter this year. We were lucky enough to have Chris' brother and his family visiting and we had so much fun together. 
The night before we planted our magic jelly beans and the next morning we found bunny tracks and lollipops. The kids were so excited. 
Look at these thrilled little faces. 
The next thing the kids found their Easter basket. 
This was Tucker's first Easter and I think he enjoyed it!
Inside their baskets the kids found bubbles, paint brush pens, peps, chalk and either a book or movie. They were so excited! 
For breakfast I made these cute little bunny pancakes. You can bet these were a hit with the kids. 
What a bunch of happy campers. 
Then we watched  conference and had lunch. Then the older kids enjoyed their magic lollipops. 
Aren't they adorable? 
  Then it was time for naps. 
While the kids napped we made Easter dinner. 
Yum. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, broccoli salad, deviled eggs and rolls. 
It was my first time making Easter dinner without my Mom. I definitely missed her help. 
Then we  read "A Nephite Easter Story"
I love this picture of all the kids piled on Chris' lap. 
After that we hunted for Easter eggs in the backyard. 
This little guy was a fan of his first egg hunt. 
Tanner is a pro by this point. 
Just love this look of complete joy!
Here is a picture of all the sweet cousins together!
So I hope you had a wonderful Easter. I know we did!
Happy Easter from these cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment