Thursday, April 16, 2015

It was a Frosty "Frozen" Night...

Tonight I got to take Bailey on a date, just her and I, and it was so fun. 
Chick-Fil-A hosted a "Frozen" night and it was crazy but amazing. 
Bailey was so thrilled to get to meet Anna and Elsa. 
Aren't they awesome? They look so good and Bailey couldn't believe they were standing in front of her. She gave each of them a hug and posed for a cute picture for me. 
She was in HEAVEN!!!
Then we ate dinner together. Bailey ate so much, turns out she really likes chick-fil-a chicken strips. 
After we ate, Bailey played in the play area for a while. Then we got ice cream and sang some Frozen songs. This girl had so much fun and I'm grateful for a husband willing to take care of the boys so I could spend some time with my girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment