Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bailey is a Sunbeam!

Today was the first Sunday of the new year. So that means, Bailey is officially a "sunbeam". 
I spent some time explaining the change to her, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to be sunbeam.
She really loved nursery, snack-time and her nursery leaders. But now she is officially too old for nursery and we are moving on. Well Bailey and about 18 other kids from our ward are moving on.
Here is a picture of my kiddos before church today. Tanner is now in the CTR 5 class and Bailey is a sunbeam. Tucker is just there because he is adorable. 
Mommy and our new Sunbeam 
She's such a big girl now. 

I took Bailey and Tanner into the primary room and Tanner immediately went to sit with his friends. Once we figured out which row was hers, I sat Bailey down in her "big girl chair." She did really good. I gave her a big hug and told her to be a big girl. 
Here is a picture right before leaving her in primary. It's really impressive that she's so happy considering our new ward meets at 1 pm and that's nap time. She is totally exhausted in this picture, but she was a champ.

More than one primary leader told me she did great  on her first day in primary. That was so nice to hear. So many of the other kids were screaming and crying. I was so proud of her for sitting in her chair like a big girl.
Can't believe my girl isn't in nursery anymore! 
Love that Bailey Boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment