Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my favorite dads out there. This year we celebrate Father's Day in Branson. Chris got home from annual training on Saturday and drove up to Branson that evening to meet us. We spent the rest of the weekend together, including Father's Day.
It was so fun to have him with us and the kids adored having more time with him.
We went to a ward in Branson for Church on Sunday and then we went over to my parents' condo to hang out with everyone and eat lunch. After lunch the kids gave Chris his Father's Day present.
We made him a gift basket with a few of his favorite things inside including, diet coke, jerky, chex mix and snickers. Oh and it also had this little gem.
The kids and I made him a "Car Massage" shirt. We colored it together and then both kids picked out a hot wheels car to give dad.
When he put the t-shirt on the kids were so excited. They had a good time driving their cars on this back while he laid on the ground. Haha. I'm not sure if it actually felt good or not, but Chris put on a good show.
 
 
I love this man. He's such a good husband and he's an amazing father. We've missed him so much these last few weeks. It melts my heart to see how excited the kids get when they get to see their dad. We can't wait to all be living under one roof again. This commute is overrated!
 
Also- Happy Father's day to my amazing dad. He's been a rock in my life and I'm so proud and happy to call him my dad.
 
Happy Father's day to all the special men in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment