Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I LOVE fall! I love the leaves changing colors, I love the fall foods (apple streusel, caramel apples, pumpkin bread), beautiful weather. I'm telling ya- its gorgeous right now. I also love all the fun fall activities. As soon as it was October I knew we had to go make our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.
We had so much fun. Here are some highlights from our trip.
Tanner climbing the haystacks
Sweet Bailey playing- well mostly just standing.
She didn't do her normal amount of climbing.
Both kiddos
We decided to do the whole lot of "Fall festival" activities. It starts off with a Hayride. Both Tanner and Bailey loved this. Tanner especially love it. Here's me and my boy on the hayride
Our first stop was the little horses and the "mulch mountain"
Tanner thoroughly enjoyed himself running up and down the mountain. It was so funny to watch.
Bailey didn't know what to think....
Our next stop was the corn maze. Tanner loved it this year. He even went without us one time.
.
Dad and Bailey inside the maze...
Here is a family picture our friend snapped after we'd finished the maze
Just Bailey and Mom
After the Hayride we picked out our pumpkins and let the kids play

Tanner loved pushing these carts back and forth. He liked to put one or two small pumpkins inside and push it around too. 
Momma's little pumpkins

Checkin' out the wishing well
Tanner found his pumpkin- it was just a little too big for him to carry.
So he had to settle for a smaller one
Bailey on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin
She found one just her size
Sportin' Mom's sunglasses
Sweet Bailey
 
Anyways, it was a gorgeous day and we had a lot of fun. I'm so excited for all the rest of the fun activities this month. Coming soon- Haunted Hayride, ASU Kid's Halloween Bash and our Ward Trunk-or-Treat. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Bailey still carries around her shoes- so funny! These kids are getting way too big! I can't believe I won't be seeing you guys until next summer:(

    ReplyDelete