Friday, June 3, 2011

While Dad is Away...

Mom and Tanner will play!
Don't get me wrong- we miss Dad like CRAZY! But we're trying to make the most of our Mommy/Tanner time. The first 5 days Dad was gone we were under constant tornado warnings and crazy thunderstorms- so we stayed at my parent's house.
Later that week we went to Branson with some friends and did some shopping at the outlets.
On Memorial day we went back to my parent's house and we brought Tanner's new hopscotch sprinkler. Tanner loved it soo much.




Here are some other memorial day pics
Tanner loves corn on the cob and he really loved helping me shuck the corn..


We also discovered how awesome Kazoos are...



On Wednesday we went to the City pool with some friends. We had fun for a while, but the water was REALLY cold. They had just refilled the kiddie pool and so it was freezing. We're hoping to go back before school gets out because its alot less crowded without all the school-age kids.
Tanner after his first dip in the water.

Tanner after his second dip- it was hard to stay standing for some reason....

After we finished swimming...Tanner was pretty excited to be going home. Or maybe it was the ice cream I promised him...


Today we played in Tanner's blow-up pool. We've been having some really hot weather and being pregnant doesn't help...But I'm pretty sure I spend more time in Tanner's pool then he does. I'm hot alot!

He spent most of his time getting in and out of the pool...

I love this boy!


Anyways- Chris gets home tomorrow and we couldn't be more excited. We'll post again in a few weeks. Aunt Sarah's open house is next weekend and then we're headed to Branson for a week. I know we'll have tons of pics to post from those events so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting to worry about ever having a boy- because Tanner is the cutest little boy ever!!! And I don't want to compare mine to your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not sure how you're handling the 90 degree weather and humidity AND being pregnant. I would love to see a picture of you in Tanner's pool though. I can only imagine it... Haha.

    ReplyDelete