Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to the wonderful men in my life. I feel so blessed to know so many awesome dads! Today at church we heard a talk about the priesthood and it really made me appreciate my Dad, my father-in-law, my brothers (and brothers-in-law) and my own sweet, amazing husband.
I'm so grateful to my own Father, who was a shining example of what a priesthood holder should be in the home and in every day life. He is never to busy to listen to my problems, offer advice, give a blessing, or be at the special events or moment in my life. He's constantly serving others and works SOOOO hard to provide for the ones he loves. He's an amazing father and I'm so lucky he's my Dad!
My Daddy and I on my Wedding Day


Because of the example my Father was to me growing up- I knew just the kind of man I wanted to marry. Luckily for me, the guy I picked out decided I was worth a shot too. Chris is the husband and Father for my children that I always wanted. He's caring, loving, compassionate, willing and ready to serve those around him, he loves his family, his friends and his country. He's sweet and tender, but playful and fun. Tanner absolutely adores his Dad and its not hard to see why.
Chris being an awesome Dad!



Its no accident that Chris turned out the way he did. He too has amazing parents and his Dad also taught him the value and sacred nature of the priesthood. So I'm also grateful to my Father-in-law for raising my husband to be the man that he is.
Here is my Father-in-law being an awesome Grandpa


Thank you to all my favorite Dads out there and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment