Monday, April 25, 2011

My Little Sister's Wedding

I can hardly believe its over- my little sister is a married woman! Sarah and Johnny Allred got married April 23rd, 2010.
Their wedding went off without a hitch. It was a beautiful day and she was a beautiful bride!

Bride and Groom coming out of the Temple

They had a sweet sealing in the Bountiful Temple, followed by pictures on the temple grounds and a luncheon at the Wight House in Bountiful.
The Bride with my little man

Sarah and Johnny with our Parents

Bride and Groom with the Bride's nephews

Bridesmaids with Bride

Tanner loved his Aunt's flowers

Tanner and Mom at the Temple

Playing around the grounds of the Temple


Little man all worn out

The luncheon was so yummy. There were speeches given by both sets of parents and then the bride and groom and then Johnny sang Sarah a song he'd written on his guitar. It was super sweet.
The Bride and Groom entering the luncheon

Bride and Groom at the luncheon

Johnny singing to his new Bride

Tanner clapping for his new Uncle.

Sarah loves my baby belly. (Disclaimer: this dress is not them most flattering thing ever- I look big here)

Tanner thought the food was delish!

Then we had the reception at a stake center in Layton. We arrived an hour early for pictures and prep. We hired a company to come in and decorate the gym to make it look like a reception hall and they did a great job.
Bride and Groom at the reception

Here is their cake. The colors were Green and Orange. The whole place looked amazing.

Drake Family picture at the reception

Herb Family picture

Tanner and his Uncle at the reception. Tanner being "coy"

Bride with her sisters

Tanner and Noah (My cousin Matt's little boy- he's 4 months older than Tanner) Aren't they studs?

Tanner and Papa at the reception

Tanner enjoying some wedding cake.

Tanner only got about 25 minutes of a nap all day, but he was such a sport. He smiled for pictures and didn't cry all day. He was awesome. Love my little boy!
I also got to see some old friends from College. Jon and Julie Arndt were there, Christie, Steve and their little girl Bree, and Kelsey and Katie Hogge. It was so fun to see everyone. I didn't get one of Julie and I, but here is one of Kelsey, Christie and I.
Tanner and Bree- They were giving "loves". Tanner even gave her a kiss. It was so adorable

After the reception Chris, Tanner and I drove to Wyoming to visit some friends. We got in at 12:30 am. We were so exhausted, but now we are catching up with friends and relaxing. I'll post about Easter soon.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for Sarah! Now Jon and I can have a married couple to hang out with again (we've been lonely ever since Joseph and Julieta and Brad and Marissa moved away- not that we hung out that much). And I'm happy that Tanner let me hold him, but I'm pretty sure the iPhone was the only reason he was okay with it. He's slowly warming up to me. It was fun seeing you all! I'm not sure when we'll be out in Arkansas again though.... probably not until sometime next year. It's going to be a busy school year for Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pictures! Your mom is absolutely gorgeous! All of you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for not posting my awesome solo photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss you guys already! thanks for taking care of a million things for me throughout this whole ordeal. love you!

    ReplyDelete