Sunday, April 17, 2011

Enjoying the Awesome Weather

We headed down to the river last Sunday to take a walk and let Tanner run around. He loved walking around the "boardwalk" on the river. He ran back and forth and kept peeking his head through the wooden planks.


Love this little face


He really like watching the fish in the water with his Dad.

Family Picture at the River

Then we let him play a little bit at the playground.

Of course he only had interest in the slide

Then we walked down to the river access and let him play in the water. Even though the river is still freezing, Tanner couldn't resist dipping his toes in the water. He really like playing down there.



We're getting excited for the water to warm up so we can go on canoe trips and fishing. We're planning a day trip to Blanchard Springs really soon too.

Anyways, we had a pretty quiet week. Tanner is cutting more teeth (Seriously- its a never ending process) and he's been sick with that. He doesn't eat hardly at all when he cuts teeth and he runs a pretty good fever. He just wants to be held.
I left for a "Girl's Weekend" on Friday but between Joseph and Chris- Tanner was in excellent hands.
Our "Girl's Weekend" was so much fun. We rented a hotel room in Branson. We shopped all afternoon and evening, ate at Olive Garden, and then swam at the pool, followed by pedicures and manicures. Doesn't get much better- right? The next day was a Relief Society Activity in Springfield. I wasn't really excited about going, but I'm so glad I did. It was awesome. I learned alot and it made me appreciate how awesome my life is and what a sweet husband I have.
Now I'm home with my two FAVORITE boys ever and enjoying every minute of it. I had a great weekend but it feels so good to be home!

3 comments:

  1. Look at all those teeth! He's getting so big. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...........so cute baby ...... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete