Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's a......

GIRL!!!!
Can you believe it? We're SOOO excited.
There are hardly any girls on either side of our family, so we were shocked at the lack of boy parts at our ultrasound.
She looks good- she's healthy and growing right on track. We couldn't be more happy.
Here is the profile shot- she wouldn't move her hands out of her face

Then here is the shot confirming its a girl- not only were there no boy parts, but you could see the "two little dark lines" that they look for on girls- so no surprises!

Then another profile with more of her body. I just love those little arms and you can even see her leg. I'm already so in love with her.

This last picture is one of my favorites. If you look on the left side of the picture- you'll see her little foot. She stuck it right where the camera was. I love her little toes

I've already started buying pink. So ridiculous right?
I'm 19 weeks and 4 days now- so almost halfway. Comon August- get here faster!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL! thanks for giving me a beautiful niece:) can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete