Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tanner's Letter to Santa

Here is Tanner's letter to Santa this year.


Dear Santa,

I’m writing you again this year with a little more to say.
Since last Christmas a lot has changed; I grow a little more each day.

I learned to do lots of new tricks; I can walk, dance and run.
But there are still lots of things for me to learn, the adventures have just begun.

But adventures are so much more fun when you have a friend.
So, Santa please listen closely and I’ll tell you what to send.

I would like a baby brother or sister, someone to play with all the time.
Because let’s face it, parents are fun but I need a partner in crime.

Toys are great, you can bring those too, but it’s not what I really need.
I need someone to play with every day that will always follow my lead.

I know you’ll do the best you can to bring me what I miss,
but you may have to talk to Mom and Dad in order to fulfill this wish.

Travel safe this Christmas Eve and take care of Rudolph too.
I know you will keep my wish in mind, even though you have much to do.

Love,
Tanner
Age: 16 months



Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. aww emily that's so cute:) tanner is such a little sweetheart! i hope santa gives tanner what he wants too!

    ReplyDelete