Wednesday, February 17, 2010

He Passed!!!!

After all the stress of the last two weeks..it's finally all over. Chris passed his big "Series 7" test. We left for Springfield at 6:30 am yesterday morning. We arrived at his testing center at 8:30 am. He started the first half of his test- 125 questions. 2 1/2 hours later- he called me to pick him up for his lunch break. We ate together, and then he went back for the second half- another 125 questions. Tanner and I waited- somewhat patiently, but mostly just anxiously. At 3:00 Chris called me to come and get him, and he didn't say whether or not he had passed, so I was getting nervous- I thought- "if he'd passed he would have announced it right away..." Well-- he just likes keeping me in suspense- He passed!!!
We celebrated by doing some shopping and gorging ourselves at Red Lobster. Seriously GORGING! It was "Lobster Fest"- need I say more?
So today Chris is taking the day off to continue the celebration! We are so excited!!! We can finally have out lives back.
Congrats to my wonderful, highly-intelligent, amazing husband!

5 comments:

  1. COngrats guys!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats, Chris! Jon was just talking about going to Red Lobster yesterday (right after we had dinner at a little pizza place)! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! That's awesome! Way to go Christopher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relief! Congrats Chris! I hope you guys get to do some great celebrating! And thanks for the darling valentine's card, that was a cute little cupid

    ReplyDelete