Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Fun and Crafts


This is Tanner at Nanny and Papa's house- he was so smiley- he loves to sit and smile at Papa. And he loves to rock and fall asleep in Nanny's arms. I love that they love to watch him.

Tanner wearing one of his Halloween onsies and hat. He hates wearing hats- but he was being very tolerant. I just love this boy!

We went to this nursery to find a pumpkin and it was such a beautiful day that we had to take some pictures!

We finally bought our pumpkins and carved them Tuesday night. It was really fun- Tanner laid on his pillow on the table the entire time and watched us. We got a pumpkin for each of us, and after carving our own, Chris and I turned our attention to Tanner's pumpkin. Chris' pumpkin is the silly face, mine is the haunted house, and Tanner's is the little zombie boy.





Oh and Tanner and I took some fun pumpkin pictures too while we were carving- he's such a good sport.



Then I was talking to my sister Sarah about our Halloween costumes and how I really wanted our costumes to all match and have some kind of theme. She gave me the idea of making Tanner a mini Hercules costume to go with mine and Chris' Greek god costumes. Its been a fun little project. I'll post pictures after Halloween, because I want to get a family picture and I will only be able to get Chris into that costume once.


Also I finally finished the wooden block letters for Tanner's name in his nursery. I really like how they turned out- and the colors are pretty close to his bedding colors.

This is Tanner at my grandmas before we left to look at the fall colors.


Yesterday Tanner and I went over to my Grandma's to hang out with her and we took a few pictures on her front porch with all her cute fall decorations. Then we all took a drive around to look at the fall colors. It was fun, and the maple trees are beautiful this year. I've missed the fall colors- in Idaho it just changes from green leaves to bare trees.
Oh- p.s. Tanner is two months old today- I can hardly believe it- he's such a little man already! Here are some other random pictures


Here is a picture of our home. Its a duplex- so I only took a picture of half of the unit.


Here is Tanner with Chris and I eating sushi- he just wanted to sit on our laps the entire time. I think he is going to be a sushi lover!

This is our little chunker. I love his rolls!

I love dressing Tanner up in little man clothes. Except- it makes him look so old, he's only 8 weeks old here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is just getting cuter and cuter each day!! Good job on the name. I was going to try to do something similar for a Halloween decoration- with "BOO" letters. I never found wood letters cheap enough though to make it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules. I found the letters at Michaels- but they were 2.99 each I think. I just used scrapbooking paper for the designs. That was another .99 cents each. That would be really cute for Halloween or Christmas

    ReplyDelete